Saturday, July 10, 2010

Carry on, carry on

As if nothing really matters...

I still have no idea why anyone at all would put up with me, why any of my nonsensical texts ever get replies, why my ridiculous ideas and eerily bossy commands are humored, and most importantly, why anyone would put up with me.
I'm a little off, I scare easily, push too much, and enjoy showtunes... a lot. I never plan, am rarely sure of what I want, and can't multitask. I won't make breakfast, don't know what to say, and would rather watch movies alone. I'm loud and make too many dirty jokes. I love to keep, but hate being kept. And then I run, run, run.

On the plus side, I have pretty hair, have often been told I smell nice, love to give hugs, can paint a nice picture, and quote/listen to good music, according to me.

So I guess it balances out.

Hahaha. Honestly, I'm so sure of what's best for me it's almost comical to watch myself gravitate toward the opposite.

Sing it, baby.

No comments: